Saturday 28 July 2012

London Olympics 2012

Actually cannot believe how much I've got into the games and its only been 1 frikkin day, dafaq? The opening ceremony was seriously amazing, even though for the most part I had no idea what was going on ahahaha. Without trying to sound like a nob, it's made me feel really proud to be British (that's pathetic I know, I'm sorry) Today there were loads of events going; swimming was good and men's gymnastics.. well snm really ;) Literally spent the whole day watching it :s

ngl, kind of sucks I didn't manage to get tickets but ohhhhhwell *sigh* ... It's really weird though because now I have this really big urge to like, become an athlete now or something? Idk it just looks cool and getting a medal would be fun I think :DDD

PS SOOOOOOFREEEEKINPISSED THAT I'M IN CANADA FOR THE ATHLETICS AND WILL MISS USAIN BOLT. What is life: nothing

but life goes on and I'm sure i'll survive with Micheal Thorpe, Ryan Lochte and Andy Murray for the week



tooooootles x

No comments:

Post a Comment